Winter and the holiday season are approaching, and we at Innsmouth Free Press want to make it a cozy, scary time for you. We are looking for articles and reviews on holiday horrors and abominations in the snow.
- Reviews of movies or books set in a cold, snowy place like The Thing.
- Reviews of movies or books set during the holiday season. And by holidays we mean Christmas, Kwanzaa or Hanukkah. If it’s holiday and its horror, we want it!
- Articles or analysis on cold and chilling Lovecraftian entities like Ithaqua.
- An overview of the evil creatures that live in the snow. Think the Wendigo.
- Got an article on horrors in the New Year? We’d love to read it.
Contact us before December 12, 2009, at innsmouthfp AT gmail.com if you’re interested in helping make this a terrifying winter.